briefly is an e-mail service that enables managers to set rules for the e-mail communication of their employees in order to promote efficient communication.
Sylvester Göttlicher, 28, Software Project Management, Marketing & Sales:
- Bachelor of Arts: Media Conception at HFU Furtwangen (2015)
- Thesis: „Event-based real-time marketing in B2B“
- One year experience Software Project Management, Marketing & Sales in the IoT area.
- Two years of experience in Software Project Management, Marketing & Sales in the field of Videobased Web Application for the automotive industry. Both companies were start-ups.
- General experience in business start-up and financing.
Simon Schuster, 28, Software Developer:
- Bachelor of Science: Computer Science & Media at HFU Furtwangen (2015)
- Thesis: “Development of an Android-application for local and secure communication
without an internet connection considering the Snowden revelations of 2013”
- Master of Science: Computer Science & Media at HDM Stuttgart (2018)
- Thesis: “Blockchains – Analysis, conception and development of a Blockchain-based
- 10 years of experience in working as a Freelance-Software-Developer (mainly website- projects)
- 4 years of experience in working as a Full-Stack-Software-Developer (mainly projects related to IoT, “Industrie 4.0”, App based business models)
- Other interests: Linux & OpenSource, Blockchains, agile Development.
Both founders have known each other for years and also work together.
„The average interaction worker spends an estimated 28% of the workweek managing e-mail.“* (*McKinsey Global Institute: The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies)
Problems with business email:
-Too many mails are sent.
-Most mails are too long in relation to their information content.
-Reading & answering costs a lot of time.
-Many people are taken into CC.
-Incoming mails are distracting.
-Many mails are not formulated precisely.
You can define rules for your own incoming e-mails. For those of your employees you can't. Until now:
Briefly is an email service that allows to apply rules for the email communication among your employees.
- Set the limit of allowed characters per mail.
- Set the limit of CC.
- Set the time when emails can be received.
- Enable One-Click-Replies.
- Force classification of emails.
E.g. By just setting a character limitation you can reduce mail reading time up to 80%. This equals an average of almost -2 min. reading time per mail.
Best thing: briefly seamlessly integrates into your existing email ecosystem. No need to download or install anything.
We'd be happy to tell you more about our product.